- He was tiding up there and leading the prayers during pilgrimages.
- Storm tides up to 3 feet above normal were expected.
- There was NO intent to decieve or confound-he was tiding up.
- Tides up to, caused significant flooding in the Galveston-Freeport area.
- Storm tides up to 3 feet ( about one meters ) above normal were expected.
- It's difficult to find tide up in a sentence. 用tide up造句挺难的
- This is the first time I try to tide up my talk pages creating archives.
- Along the coast, minor beach erosion occurred due to tides up to above normal.
- Freddie Milons returned a punt 62 yards to put the Crimson Tide up by 14 again.
- Since then I've expanded the lead and history sections, sorted out the table and tided up the referencing.
- Intense wave action churned the Chesapeake Bay, while storm-heightened tides up to above normal flooded wharves and coastal communities.
- After another Ole Miss drive stalled, Alabama managed a field goal from 30 yards out, putting the Tide up 27 24.
- But many fret that there may be more downside to Gucci and other luxury-goods stocks before they ride the tide up again.
- Tailback Ahmaad Galloway had put the Tide up 20-10 with a 62-yard run with 29 seconds left in the third quarter.
- Forecasters said Sunday the storm may strengthen before it makes landfall, pushing tides up to 15 feet ( 4.5 meters ) above normal.
- Stinnett then sparked a 29-6 run with four 3-pointers in less than six minutes to put the Tide up 33-20.