tide you over造句
- It also may provide a small loan to tide you over.
- Just a little something to tide you over till that midday feast.
- One should be enough to tide you over to a real meal.
- It'll tide you over until the election is sorted out.
- Well, here are some more Engvall tidbits to tide you over:
- It's difficult to find tide you over in a sentence. 用tide you over造句挺难的
- It's no meal, but it'll tide you over.
- This little trick will tide you over until your legs even themselves up!
- Well, here's something to tide you over until next Sunday, anyway.
- It's the camaraderie that tides you over during the bad times ."
- Want another Slurpie to tide you over?
- Personal insect repellent could tide you over.
- You may find you need some extra considerations or extra money to help tide you over.
- You might need something to tide you over between slow sit-down meals in restaurants.
- Home canning is really meant to tide you over to the next season's crop.
- Furniture that requires assembly looks good and can tide you over until you can afford better quality items.