- Liu Yongfu's Black Flag Army also withdrew from Tonkinese territory.
- He spent time at Tonkin on evangelizing the Tonkinese people.
- Several more Christian missionaries were put to death by the Tonkinese authorities.
- Tirailleur regiments were also raised in Vietnamese, Tonkinese or Annamites Tirailleurs.
- The attack would be screened by Geil's Tonkinese.
- It's difficult to find tonkinese in a sentence. 用tonkinese造句挺难的
- In 1871, Harrison Weir organised a cat show at the Tonkinese breed.
- However the Tonkinese authorities did not agree with this.
- Mahias, de Mibielle s Turco battalion and two companies of Tonkinese riflemen.
- Some of today's Tonkinese can be tracked by pedigree back to Wong Mau.
- Its front and left were screened by heavy skirmish lines of Tonkinese and Cochinchinese riflemen.
- The 1st Battalion, 1st Tonkinese Rifle Regiment ( " chef de bataillon"
- The Bloody Mary character is Tonkinese.
- "' Tonkinese "'are a pointed coat pattern in a variety of colors.
- Thus Tonkinese in CFA are limited to those colors and patterns decided upon with perhaps less objectivity.
- Typically, a column would contain legionnaires and marine infantry, supported by companies of Tonkinese riflemen.