- The ship was tossed back and forth by the waves .
- Toss me the tea bottle, will you, tom ?
- She could scarcely toss her head gracefully .
- She kept tossing the baby violently up and down .
- He tossed back the remainder of his scotch .
- It's difficult to find toss in a sentence. 用toss造句挺难的
- It is quite a toss whether he comes or not ...
- Sibyl vane tossed her head and laughed .
- She tossed her head and passed on .
- Let us toss up for first choice .
- Who 's going to cook tonight ? let us toss up .
- The decision depended on the toss of a coin .
- The ship was tossed by the waves .
- He tossed a coin to the beggar .
- She tosses aside the magazine and rises to follow .
- Winds buffet the plane, tossing it from side to side .