- Built in 1350, Tredion manor belonged to the Dukes of Brittany.
- Great names have owned the Tredion estate over the centuries.
- On 21 July 1834, Hippolyte du Fresne of Virel acquired Tredion Castle and its land.
- Tredion castle was host to illustrious owners during this period, but even more illustrious guests were to follow.
- The Queen mother " Catherine de'Medici " regent of the Kingdom of France and hostess of the Coligny family, stayed in the castle for at least two weeks in May 1570 ( two letters written from Tredion testify to this fact ).
- It's difficult to find tredion in a sentence. 用tredion造句挺难的
- Amongst them, the Malestroits, Jean IV de Rieux, the Marquis de Nesle, Guy-Paul de Coligny, the Princess of Salm, Pierre II de S閞ent, Charles Fouquet in 1683, distant relative of the intendant Fouquet, who was at the origin of the legend of the Treasure of Tredion that was said to be buried at the foot of an oak tree . . . A series of bourgeois and lesser nobility then owned the castle.