- Cardinal Otto Truchsess von Waldburg funded his education at a young age.
- The Truchsess'horse units cut down an additional 500.
- He charged Truchsess Ludolf von B鰊en with its construction, beginning in 1227.
- League reconnaissance reported to the Truchsess that the peasants were well-armed.
- "We never saw a privacy problem, " von Truchsess said.
- It's difficult to find truchsess in a sentence. 用truchsess造句挺难的
- Card holders will receive replacements with bar codes, Metro spokesman Albrecht von Truchsess said.
- Jean-Melchior Truchsess von Rheinfelden, who died in 1699, returned the property to the church.
- Its founder was Cardinal Otto Truchsess von Waldburg, Prince-Bishop of Augsburg ( 1543 1573 ).
- In 1582, the conversion of Gebhard Truchsess von Waldburg, the Archbishop of Charles III of Lorraine.
- During the Cologne War, it withstood a two-year siege led by Gebhard Truchsess von Waldburg.
- In December 1582, Gebhard Truchsess von Waldburg, the Prince-elector of Cologne, converted to Protestantism.
- Adolph had been commander of the troops of the excommunicated former Archbishop of Cologne, Gebhard Truchsess von Waldburg.
- Under Otto Truchsess von Waldburg ( 1543?3 ) the first signs of improvement were noted in the attitude towards Catholics.
- She visited Sibilla one day, and was noticed by the Elector of Cologne, Gebhard, Truchsess von Waldburg.
- Swabian League forces under the command of Georg, Truchsess von Waldburg helped to crush the peasants'revolt in Bamberg.