tweedsmuir provincial park造句
- Each of the murals depicted a different national or provincial park; Hughes'was Tweedsmuir Provincial Park.
- Tweedsmuir Provincial Park, which abuts Kitlope in the northeast, is the largest protected area in the province.
- Higher Canadian waterfalls are Hunlen Falls in Tweedsmuir Provincial Park, Takakkaw Falls in Yoho National Park, and Della Falls in Strathcona Provincial Park, all in British Columbia.
- We took his personal jet to Victoria, then boarded his Twin Otter floatplane and ventured farther north, landing on a lake adjacent to his lodge near Tweedsmuir Provincial Park.
- BC Parks provides this explanation : " To get from Chikamin Bay on Whitesail Lake to St . Thomas Bay on Eutsuk Lake in Tweedsmuir Provincial Park, boaters are required to winch their boats over a 600 metre rail portage.
- It's difficult to find tweedsmuir provincial park in a sentence. 用tweedsmuir provincial park造句挺难的
- It was the teamwork of Manning and Arthur Wellesley Gray, Minister of Lands from 1933 to 1944, that established Tweedsmuir Provincial Park, Hamber Provincial Park, Wells Gray Provincial Park, and E . C . Manning Provincial Park.
- Tweedsmuir Provincial Park in British Columbia, now divided into Tweedsmuir South Provincial Park and Tweedsmuir North Provincial Park and Protected Area, was created in 1938 to commemorate Buchan's 1937 visit to the Rainbow Range and other nearby areas by horseback and floatplane.
- Because of its length and difficulty, experienced hikers can expect the route to take about 18 days, whereas intermediate hikers may require at least 24 days . Also, hikers may choose to hike only sections of the trail, such as the route through Tweedsmuir Provincial Park which passes the Rainbow Range shield volcano.
- The overland journey started just above the mouth of the Blackwater River at the West Road River west of Quesnel, taking them through the Upper Blackwater, along the Eliguk Lake and Gatcho Lake, through parts of what is now Tweedsmuir Provincial Park, over the Rainbow Mountains, into the Bella Coola Valley and " Friendly Village ".
- From east to west, the modern-day trail begins at the West Road River ( Blackwater River ) 53.269063 N, 123.148917 W between Quesnel and Prince George, passes Kluskus Lake, Eliguk Lake, then crosses through what is now | Tweedsmuir Provincial Park, then follows the Bella Coola River to the North Bentinck Arm inlet.