- "I think it scared them that I tweeked it, " said Willard.
- Eminem also made a remix, in 2003, aimed at Ja Rule and tweeked the beat to sound high pitched.
- Her ballgowns were tweeked as well : her wrapped satin skirts had slouchy pockets and were worn with clubby, embroidered T-shirts.
- The article does not need to be " renamed ", however the article name should be " tweeked " so that " Jones " is capitalized, and " Professional Speaker " is in parenthesis.
- In 1998 they station was bought by Jacor Media where they tweeked the format ( a bit more hard rock ) and they inked a deal with syndicated morning show The Bob and Tom Show where it airs to this day.
- It's difficult to find tweeked in a sentence. 用tweeked造句挺难的
- Bob Wootton filled in as the group's guitarist at a performance the following month, and continued a slightly tweeked version of Perkins'unique " boom-chicka-boom " sound as a full member of the Tennessee Three in time for the landmark February 1969 performance at San Quentin State Prison when Cash's live album was recorded.
- What I ment was that if one character can have a page devoted to his abilities that have been tweeked, added, removed, increased, decreased, for sixty years; why must an entire series, who's pages are still being fixed up mind you, have facts split up over a large number of pages as opposed to having them all gathered for easy reference?
- It has continued to be annoying enough that I thought I would finally raise your awareness regarding it, and see if I couldn't get it tweeked . i . e . upon selection of the'Printable version'feature when interested in generating hardcopy for a particular article, I am requesting that it be possible to publish without inclusion of the'Content'( listing of the section headers ) section.
- Dworsky's short list, as it existed recently : 3Com Corp ., BBN Corp ., BMC Software Inc ., Boston Scientific Corp ., CUC International Inc ., HBO & AMP; Co ., Informix Corp ., Oracle Corp ., Silicon Graphics Inc ., Texas Instruments Inc ., and U . S . Robotics Corp . He said the portfolio has been tweeked since to reduce technology and add some health care investments.