- The leaders of Tween Brands include nine adults who manage the company.
- Until its acquisition by Dress Barn, Tween Brands operated 900 Justice stores.
- In 2010, Tween Brands began a boys clothing line entitled Brothers.
- On June 25, 2009, Dress Barn announced that it would buy Tween Brands, Inc, in a friendly acquisition.
- In 2009, Dress Barn expanded into the girls'clothing market by purchasing Tween Brands, the owner of the Justice chain of 891 stores.
- It's difficult to find tween brands in a sentence. 用tween brands造句挺难的
- Companies that have been spun off from L Brands that are still headquartered in Central Ohio include Abercrombie & Fitch, Lane Bryant, and Tween Brands, formerly Limited Too.
- On July 10, 2006, Too Inc . completed its name change to Tween Brands, Inc ., and began trading on the NYSE under the symbol,'TWB '.
- Limited Too changed its name to Tween Brands in 2008, and the company had almost completely converted its remaining Limited Too stores to Justice stores at the time of the DressBarn acquisition.
- In August 2008, Tween Brands announced that it would discontinue its Limited Too line of 586 stores, although select stores would still offer a line of higher-quality Limited Too clothes in Justice locations.
- On August 12, 2008, Tween Brands announced that the nearly 600 Limited Too would convert to the lower-price Justice brand in early 2009, discontinuing the use of the "'Limited Too "'name.
- In December 2006, Tween Brands Inc ., a retailer of girls'clothing and accessories in the United States, was fined $ 109, 800 by the United States Environmental Protection Agency for " allegedly distributing canned confetti string damaging to the ozone . " EPA said the product marketed under various names by the retailer damages the stratospheric ozone layer.