- 更多例句： 下一页
- Later MNVK allowed the state all-sports channel to broadcast on the vacant channel 6.
- There were no vacant channels available for a move and channel 58 went silent.
- With 95.9 now available, a local church decided to capitalize on the vacant channel while it was still fresh in listeners'minds.
- Another industry group was trying to take over some of the vacant channels that were theoretically reserved for conventional TV broadcasting.
- That is partly the result of the vacant channels being used more as television stations make the transition to digital television.