- Uncomfortable breathing tubes linked them to ventilating machines much longer.
- A power failure had rendered his ventilating machine useless.
- Called an apnea test, it measures the brain's ability to produce a breathing response when ventilating machines are turned off.
- They brimstone ( sulfur ), and maintained the ventilating machines that supplied fresh air to the lower decks to keep them dry.
- He describes ventilating machines in detail, including a cooling system using subterranean tubes and the Refrigerator ( his own invention ), and based on evaporative cooling.
- It's difficult to find ventilated machine in a sentence. 用ventilated machine造句挺难的
- The main generator was a 1080 kW 650V 1660A continuous rated self ventilated machine directly connected to the engines crankshaft and supported by an extension of the diesel engines bedplate.
- At the emergency hospital in Grozny, medical orderlies rushed to pump air into a comatose young boy caught in a bomb blast Thursday, as a power failure had rendered his ventilating machine useless.