- Recent sperm morphology studies have shown that although Vespidae belong to the superfamily Vespoidea, Agelaia vicina may be more phylogenetically related to Apoidea.
- Outside these, many other Hymenopteran lineages include parasitoids, such as most of the Chrysidoidea and Vespoidea, the rare Symphytan family Orussidae, and " Elasmus polistis, which parasitises " Polistes exclamans ".
- "P . annularis " is classified as part of the kingdom Animalia, the phylum Arthropoda, the subphylum Hexapoda, the class Insecta, the order Hymenoptera, the suborder Aculeata, the superfamily Vespoidea, and the family Vespidae.
- Its subphylum Hexapoda indicates it has six feet; the order Hymenoptera includes ants, bees, wasps, and sawflies; the Aculeata include ants, bees, and stinging wasps in particular; the Vespoidea include yellow jackets, hornets, paper wasps, potter wasps, mason wasps, and pollen wasps.
- "P . metricus " belongs to the kingdom Animalia ( animals ), the phylum Arthropoda ( arthropods ), the subphylum Hexapoda ( having six feet ), the class Insecta ( insects ), the order Hymenoptera ( which includes ants, bees, wasps, and sawflies ), the taxon Aculeata ( which includes stinging wasps, bees, and ants ), the superfamily Vespoidea ( which includes hornets, yellowjackets, paper wasps, potter wasps, mason wasps, and pollen wasps ), the family Vespidae, the subfamily Polistinae ( paper wasps ), the genus " Polistes ", and the species " metricus ".
- It's difficult to find vespoidea in a sentence. 用vespoidea造句挺难的