- You speak of living on the lid of a volcano .
- An active volcano vomits forth smoke and lava .
- Volcanoes may exploded violently .
- A volcano spouts flame and lava .
- The volcano is inactive .
- It's difficult to find volcanoes in a sentence. 用volcanoes造句挺难的
- This is an active volcano which spews out lava every year .
- There is a volcano almost as big as new mexico .
- The cascade range, to the north, is made up of volcanoes .
- At the same time, steam was building up within the volcano .
- We were concerned that the north slope of the volcano might slide away .
- Then the gas pressure builds up until the volcano erupts .
- Swanson was in his car driving toward the volcano when it blew .
- "it cannot be anything but a volcano in a state of eruption", said he .
- The volcanoes threw millions of tons of ash and smoke into the air .
- Few people have been harmed physically by molten lava flowing from volcanoes .