white in black造句
- Exit numbers are indicated by white in black rectangular boxes on overhead and roadside signs.
- And by remarkable contrast, his contempt for African leaders whom he sees as whites in black skin also remains intact.
- It's been a long haul since the days when most film producers would rather cast whites in black face than use African-American actors.
- Neslihan's first album, " Karalarda Beyazlar " [ " Whites in Blacks " ], was released in April 2006 by Arma M鼁ik, and it was produced by 謒er Ayd1n.
- These negotiations were not successful, and around February 12, eight black men were killed by 500 to 700 whites in black gowns with masks, and was followed by nightly Klan raids for months.
- It's difficult to find white in black in a sentence. 用white in black造句挺难的
- While he supported racial equality, he argued that the growing Black Power movement contained the same intellectual defects that existed in white racism, in that it sought preferential treatment for blacks and the non-participation of whites in black life.