- For Magazine Enterprises he contributed to " White Indian ".
- The white Indian animal, about two metres tall, is much larger than its Malaysian counterpart.
- Then she changed from her street trousers _ tapered black slacks _ into her sheer white Indian pants.
- The settlers backed by white Indian nation but the dream ended in an armed conflict by Mexican troops.
- Some'white Indians'such as Rhoda Boyd managed to escape back into the native villages; many others were never exchanged.
- It's difficult to find white indians in a sentence. 用white indians造句挺难的
- Beginning in 1979, Gerson initiated a second series called " White Indian " using the pen name of Donald Clayton Porter.
- They rode their motorcycles together, Pete speeding along on a black Harley, Gladys next to him on her white Indian with black trim.
- "When we first began, Ruth told us she had never written a screenplay, " said Merchant, dressed in a traditional white Indian tunic.
- In effect, the revisions transferred control of the indemnity fund to the white Indian agent and assured that none of the funds would be allocated to the Indians themselves.
- The attackers were able to enter the sprawling Parliament grounds by affixing an official-looking sticker and siren to their white Indian-made Ambassador car, of the kind used by government officials.
- It was coproduced and filmed in Russia, where it was released as " 5ABL-15; > 3 > 8 = 459F0 " ( Revenge of the White Indian ).
- White Indian cotton stacked like sheets of paper was cut into wrapped dresses, with cascades of pleats down the sides or tucked into the front for lumpy forms that Ms . Kawakubo played with a year ago.
- "The white Indians were more approachable to the powers that be, " she says, talking about the hiring practices at the casino and the fact that the Pequots have a variety of skin hues.
- Blue Horse's friend E . A . Burbank reported : At my hotel in Pine Ridge I chanced to meet a white Indian trader who owned a store about twenty-five miles from the agency.
- Many devotees who are gifted have seen his apparition, and one among them was a Chinese who saw him entering the temple compound on a white horse in full white Indian attire and was astounded by what he saw.