- SH 25 once went through the town centres of Whitianga and Whangamata.
- Keane now lives in Whitianga on the Coromandel Peninsula.
- Whitianga scored 1008 on the Social Deprivation Index.
- The driving route to Whitianga from Hahei is circuitous and takes approximately 40 minutes.
- A ferry service to Whitianga has served the eastern Mercury Bay area since 1895.
- It's difficult to find whitianga in a sentence. 用whitianga造句挺难的
- Headquartered in Tauranga, the airline flies to Ardmore, Whitianga and Great Barrier Island.
- Whitianga P, located on the ferry landing side of the river is a notable site.
- It is approximately 6 km south east of Whitianga and 6 km north of Hot Water Beach.
- They are located off the coast of the Coromandel Peninsula, and northeast of the town of Whitianga.
- Boat and kayaking tours come from Whitianga in the north and Hahei in the south to visit the area.
- The Whitianga Festival Of Speed is a motorsport event in New Zealand that has been running for two years.
- SH 25 begins at Coromandel before travelling eastwards across the peninsula to the Bay of Plenty side towards Whitianga.
- The town of Whangamata is a popular holiday retreat, and Whitianga on Mercury Bay is renowned for its yachting.
- Today Whitianga serves as a small regional centre for the eastern side of the Coromandel Peninsula and Mercury Bay area.
- Historically Whitianga was a centre for boat building, kauri milling, flax milling, gold mining and gum digging.