with a bounce造句
- He walked after it with a bounce in his step.
- She said of Gallara : " He walked with a bounce.
- Space probe inflates air bags, lands with a bounce.
- He walks off into the night with a bounce in his step.
- Players are walking around the halls with a bounce to their step.
- It's difficult to find with a bounce in a sentence. 用with a bounce造句挺难的
- When you come free, Grandpa will hit you with a bounce pass.
- But with a bounce like that, there is nothing you can do.
- The video features the lyrics with a bouncing ball for viewers to sing along.
- She is curvy and walks with a bounce.
- It could have been a 5-0 trip with a bounce here and break there.
- But Cardozo beat goalkeeper Aldolfo Rios with a bouncing shot off an assist from Jesus Olalde.
- And when the Red Sox rule, the whole region wakes with a bounce in its step.
- Serbian and Montenegrin striker Savo Milosevic opened the scoring in the 19th minute with a bouncing header.
- A year after signing the papers, they still go to work with a bounce in their steps.
- "With a bounce we could've come up with 2 points, " said Reid.