with the aid of造句
- The old woman walks with the aid of a stick .
- He walks with the aid of a heavy stick .
- With the aid of psychology she was to uncovered truth .
- One can visualize this process with the aid of fig.1.8.1 .
- With the aid of a compass the traveler can find his bearings .
- It's difficult to find with the aid of in a sentence. 用with the aid of造句挺难的
- With the aid of a telescope a ship could be made out on the horizon .
- At the age of eight she was walking a bit with the aid of a leg brace .
- The operation of this laser can be explained with the aid of figure 10. 15 .
- The process of breaking up a molecule with the aid of water is called hydrolysis .
- However, even solid foods will pass down the tube with the aid of gravity .
- With the aid of a little more coaching he speedily came to be considered of much promise .
- With the aid of a film of moisture between them, the lung pleura adheres tightly to the cavity pleura .
- In physics events are explained rigorously and quantitatively, and with the aid of mathematical formulae .
- Her nose looked too long, she thought, and she attempted to see herself in profile with the aid of her pocket mirror .
- We would then select an appropriate graph which would afterwards alter with the aid of powerful graph theoretic tools .