- An Australian yacht broke in half and sank.
- Byron is a yacht captain and yacht broker; Perry is a journalist, teacher and artist.
- The yacht broke up Saturday and the yachtsmen had been calling for help by radio, he added.
- Olin was working in the Nevins shipyard in 1928 as a draftsman when he first met yacht broker Drake Sparkman.
- In the 52nd Sydney to Hobart 25 yachts broke the start including favorites Exile, Brindabella and Morning Glory . ( tjh)
- It's difficult to find yacht broker in a sentence. 用yacht broker造句挺难的
- The others charged Friday were Roekke's boat mechanic Robert Matos, yacht broker Erik Oeye and Roekke's assistant John Inge Valand.
- Also Sunday, a Japanese navy helicopter rescued an American and a New Zealand man after their yacht broke up in rough seas off western Japan.
- Le Tendre, the yacht broker, for example, said she was building separate sites for two new branches of her business, just in case.
- John Bertrand's oneAustralia yacht broke in two and sank in heavy wind and fierce waves Sunday in the worst accident in America's Cup history.
- Also Sunday, a Japanese navy helicopter rescued an American and a New Zealand man after their yacht broke up in rough seas off western Japan . ( bks)
- The CPYB program is supported and offered by all seven yacht broker associations in North America; YBAA, FYBA, NYBA, GCYBA, CYBA, OYBA and BCYBA.
- "Boat " doesn't have to stand for " break out another thousand, " said David Goodner, an Oxnard-based yacht broker.
- OneAustralia has been working overtime on its year-old backup yacht, which was pressed into service after the syndicate's new yacht broke in two and sank on March 5.
- "The boat has really created a lot of stir in the yachting market, " said Larry Warner, a respected yacht broker from Marion with no finger in the Hinckley pie.
- It was the first loss in four races for the year-old oneAustralia, which was pressed into service after the syndicate's newer yacht broke in two and sank on March 5.