- Huge waves drove the yacht onto the rocks .
- They're building a goddam yacht harbor .
- Will you crew for me on my yacht ?
- The yacht was sailing free over the sea .
- The yacht was a handsome craft .
- It's difficult to find yacht in a sentence. 用yacht造句挺难的
- They picked up the yacht on their radar screen .
- The new yacht is smaller and therefore cheaper .
- They were able to position the yacht by means of radar .
- She had meant to drive down to the quay and rejoin the yacht .
- She sails her own yacht .
- The hero and heroine just arrived from his father's yacht .
- Dantes led the owner of the yacht to the dwelling of a jew .
- The yacht was n't under sail because the wind was n't strong enough .
- In less than an hour andy's skate had turned to an icy yacht .
- Desperately he struck out after the receding lights of the yacht .