- They proclaimed a fast , and set naboth on high among the people
- They proclaimed a fast , and set naboth at the head of the people
- Then they sent to jezebel , saying , naboth is stoned , and is dead
- And naboth said to ahab , jehovah forbid that i give the inheritance of my fathers to you
- But naboth replied , " the lord forbid that i should give you the inheritance of my fathers .
- But naboth said to ahab , by the lord , far be it from me to give you the heritage of my fathers
- But naboth said to ahab , " the lord forbid me that i should give you the inheritance of my fathers .
王上21 : 3拿伯对亚哈说、我敬畏耶和华、万不敢将我先人留下的产业给你。
- Rise up , eat some food , and let your heart be glad : i will give you the vineyard of naboth the jezreelite
- And naboth said to ahab ， the lord forbid it me ， that i should give the inheritance of my fathers unto thee
- I saw the blood of naboth and of his sons yesterday ; and i will give you full payment in this field , says the lord
Naboth (, "fruits") "the Jezreelite," is the central figure of a story from the Old Testament. According to the story, Naboth was the owner of a plot on the eastern slope of the hill of Jezreel.
全球刮起留学热 中国家长最积极 （双语）