音标：[ 'neizəl ] 发音:
- He recognized the flat nasal voice of herbie chandler .
- The method of measurement is the same for oral or nasal insertion .
- A bulb syringe is often used for oral and nasal suction on infants and children .
- As is implied by the name, the most characteristic lesion is hypoplasia of the nasal turbinates .
- When the bubbles are coarse it signifies that the secretion originates in the pharynx or nasal cavities .
- The nasal channel serves as nothing more than a resonator for the vocal vibrations that pass through it .
- A rust or prune juice in nasal discharge colour indicates blood originating from lower respiratory tract .
- Medical instruments ; nasal dressing forceps type west
- Your parents know how to launch nasal projectiles
- You put it in my nose , maybe nasal mucus come out
- of or in or relating to the nose; "nasal passages"
- sounding as if the nose were pinched; "a whining nasal voice"
- an elongated rectangular bone that forms the bridge of the nose
同义词：nasal bone, os nasale,
- a consonant produced through the nose with the mouth closed