natural barrier 中文是什么意思
发音:用"natural barrier"造句"natural barrier"怎么读
- The last great natural barrier in western germany had been crossed .
- Healthy, skin, mucous membranes, and cilia are natural barriers to many viruses .
- The cable system is ideal for spanning natural barriers of wide rivers, deep valleys, or ravines .
- South there isyuhua natural barrier ,
- The sahara desert is a natural barrier between north and central africa
- The mountains on both sides are natural barriers embracing a naval base inside
- Transdermal patches ( which rely on absorption through the skin ) for nicotine delivery have become a mainstay for smoking cessation programs ; however , they have not been a widely effective delivery mechanism for many drugs because the skin acts as a natural barrier
- According to the abundance well logging , mud logging and core analysis data , gaotaizi reservoir has been classified into four sand group with the principle of cycle comparison and classified control . based on the detailed study of lithologic character , sedimentary structure , paleontologic fossils , depositional sequence , rock association and logging data , the microfacies of the studied area are divided into such seven types : subaqueous distributary channel microfacies ; river mouth bar microfacies ; subaqueous interdistributary channel microfacies ; subaqueous crevasse channel microfacies ; subaqueous natural barrier microfacies ; distal bar microfacies ; delta front sheet sand microfacies . the characteristic of each sedimentary microfacies are described detailedly
通过研究大量测井、录井资料和岩芯资料，依据“旋回对比，分级控制”的原则，把研究区高台子油层划分为g 、 g 、 g 、 g四个砂层组。通过对研究区岩性、沉积构造、古生物、沉积序列、岩石组合及测井曲线特征进行研究的基础上，认为研究区高台子油层属于三角洲前缘亚相沉积，并将研究区沉积微相划分为：水下分流河道、河口坝、水下分流河道间、水下决口扇、水下天然堤、远砂坝、席状砂等七种微相类型。
- On the basis of the analysis on the yangtze vole ' s disaster history and condition in dongting lake area , the influence of the lake beach ' s environmental evolution on the vole disaster is studicd in this paper . the rise of low - middle - level beach area causes the vole ' s population explosion , the reduction of high - level beach area forces the voles into the farmland during the flood season , and the emergence period ' s continual increase extends the vole ' s habitat areas and forces them to migrate into the farmland . the discarded dike provides a rest place halfway for the voles , which escape the flood , and the natural enemies of the voles , which are a natural barrier against the vole ' s population expansion , decreases . according to this study , the conclusions are put for ward as follows : after three - gorge project ' s construction it will produce great influences on the beach evolution in dongting lake area , leading to the changes of the vole ' s ecological environment situation and resulting in the vole ' s population changes which deserves attention
The most common use of the term "natural barrier" is in geography, where it refers to a naturally occurring obstacle to movement, especially of people and especially at modest technological levels.
transistor barrier 中文, industry barrier 中文, resistance barrier 中文, floating barrier 中文, barrier spring 中文, freshwater barrier 中文, elemental barrier 中文, roadside barrier 中文, carnitine barrier 中文, natural bacterial drug resistance 中文, natural balance 中文, natural balling characteristics 中文, natural balsam 中文, natural bar 中文, natural barrier; natural defence 中文, natural barriers 中文, natural barriers like hills 中文, natural base 中文,