音标：[ ni:t ] 发音：
- The french drama was neat but empty .
- The road is flanked by neat rows of trees .
- I think i can do it neater than you could .
- I was still by nature solicitous to be neat .
- Dad, living in a hotel is real neat .
- Your new car is a neat little job , is not it ?
- She laid her dress on the bed to keep it neat .
- He gave a neat summary of the financial situation .
- Though simply furnished , the rooms were neat ..
- Her apparel was neat and plain .
- free from clumsiness; precisely or deftly executed; "he landed a clean left on his opponent''s cheek"; "a clean throw"; "the neat exactness of the surgeon''s knife"
- without water; "took his whiskey neat"
- free from what is tawdry or unbecoming; "a neat style"; "a neat set of rules"; "she hated to have her neat plans upset"
- very good; "he did a bully job"; "a neat sports car"; "had a great time at the party"; "you look simply smashing"
同义词：bang-up, bully, corking, cracking, dandy, great, groovy, keen, nifty, not bad, peachy, slap-up, swell, smashing,
- clean or organized; "her neat dress"; "a neat room"
- showing care in execution; "neat homework"; "neat handwriting"