音标：[ 'ni:dl ] 发音:
过去式: needled 过去分词: needled 名词复数: needles 现在分词: needling
- Threading a needle is an art in itself .
- She was given a needle for whooping cough .
- Stop needling him or he might hit you .
- You were needling him about the twenty cents .
- What a mannish way to thread a needle !
- She feel very awkward with a needle .
- You haven't got a needle and thread i suppose ?
- It is like fishing for a needle in the ocean .
- Insert the needle into the cloth , jane .
- The needle of the dial had shot up to fifty-five .
- a sharp pointed implement (usually steel)
- a slender pointer for indicating the reading on the scale of a measuring instrument
- a stylus that formerly made sound by following a groove in a phonograph record
- the leaf of a conifer
- goad or provoke,as by constant criticism; "He needled her with his sarcastic remarks"
- prick with a needle
- needleとは意味：１needle n. 針. 【動詞＋】 ◆The dressmaker was plying her needle industriously. その洋裁師はせっせと針を使って仕事をしていた ◆put an acupuncture needle into the skin 皮膚に鍼(はり)を打つ ◆run a needle into one's hand 手に針を突き刺す ◆In her rage...
darning needle 中文, needle therapy 中文, needle case 中文, spanish needles 中文, needle woman 中文, etching needle 中文, knitting needle 中文, spray needle 中文, sewing needle 中文, needing certain points 中文, needing forecasting method 中文, needing precision and care fine subtle 中文, needing you 中文, needl 中文, needle 6-thread machine 中文, needle a iration 中文, needle a unciator 中文, needle acacia 中文,