- He became noticeably defensive .
- An ion may be noticeably displaced from its lattice position .
- Mary, who had been slim for as long as nim remembered her, had noticeably put on weight .
- In the granites and related rocks the alkalis are, of course, noticeably in excess of the femic constituents .
- Their house was noticeably warmer than ours
- But recently , they have grown noticeably more restrained
- [ sniffs ] no , no . . . at least not noticeably
没，没有. . .至少不是很明显
- Being noticeably fashionable is her primary concern
- Sniffs no , no . at least not noticeably
- I am starting to bald noticeably
unusually noticeably 中文, noticeably fluctuating goods 中文, financial strength grew noticeably 中文, behave or perform noticeably well 中文, notice-board design 中文, noticeable 中文, noticeable deceleration 中文, noticeable trend 中文, noticeable wear 中文, noticed 中文, noticed gross blood in one’s stools 中文, noticeofcourtse ion 中文, noticeofdismi al 中文,