of a book 中文是什么意思
发音:用"of a book"造句"of a book"怎么读
- He sat there idly turning the pages of a book .
- Never did he know the sight of a book .
- I soon took possession of a book .
- You copied it out of a book .
- Herbert had been writing with his pencil in the cover of a book .
- In the words of a book title martin recalled, it was a night to remember .
- In parallel or concordant bedding the strata overlay each other like pages of a book .
- For the facsimile transmission of a book it is at present first necessary to make photocopies of the book's pages .
- Louis moore sat at his desk, turning the leaves of a book open before him, and marking passages with his pencil .
- The notation is essential for the practical application of a book classification scheme, and offers many practical advantages .