of credit 中文是什么意思
发音:用"of credit"造句"of credit"怎么读
- Letter of credit belongs to banker's credit .
- And why had the amount of credit disbursed declined ?
- The letter of credit expired .
- We insisted on payment by a confirmed, irrevocable letter of credit .
- The provision of credit would therefore permit these enterprises to expand .
- They are uneducated in the financial subtleties of credit transfer .
- The demand for and the supply of credit is closely linked to changes in liquidity .
- It is the bank's responsibility to examine the documents in relation to the letter of credit issued .
- If you're rich, if there's money in the bank, there's always plenty of credit .
- The bank's responsibility is to verify that the explorer's documents conform to the letter of credit .
credited 中文, credit controllers 中文, reciprocal credit 中文, standing credit 中文, simple credit 中文, time credit 中文, transmit credit 中文, course credit 中文, credit stringency 中文, of course not richard 中文, of course you can pay by check 中文, of course; naturally; should 中文, of couse 中文, of craftsmanship 中文, of cremation 中文, of cruelty 中文, of curiosity 中文, of current 中文,