of winter 中文是什么意思
发音:用"of winter"造句"of winter"怎么读
- Snow indicates the coming of winter .
- Bertha loved the calm of winter .
- It was the middle of winter .
- Already the sky has begun to take on the steelier tints of winter .
- Having braved the last frosts of spring, it may also brave the first of winter .
- In the dead of winter he and henri de tonty started down the illinois .
- When the short days of winter came dusk fell before we had well eaten our dinners .
- The frosts of winter had ceased; its snows were melted, and its cutting winds ameliorated .
- The early mornings were foggy and chilling now, and the first rains of winter had begun .
- Douglas lay watching his feet, free of the heavy shoes, the chunks of winter fallen away from them .
winter challenge 中文, winter swimmer 中文, winter quarters 中文, nuclear winter 中文, winter jet 中文, winter bentgrass 中文, winter plankton 中文, winter radish 中文, winter storage 中文, of what we did here tonight 中文, of what you are 中文, of wheat or soybeans 中文, of white spider 中文, of wide scope 中文, of wizardry 中文, of woman born 中文, of world renown 中文, of worth 中文,