音标：[ ɔil ] 发音:
用"oil"造句"oil"怎么读"oil" in a sentence"oil"的同义词
过去式: oiled 过去分词: oiled 名词复数: oils 现在分词: oiling
- It was fueled by oil in enormous quantities .
- A great deal of the talk was about oil .
- You should hold on to your oil shares .
- The axle does n't work smoothly. it needs oiling .
- The machine works fine if you oil it .
- Oil is put in machinery to reduce the friction .
- My particular experience is largely in oil .
- The oil well delivers 500 tons a day .
- We put up at the surface an oil derrick .
- Kuwait is rich in oil resources .
- oil paint containing pigment that is used by an artist
同义词：oil color, oil colour,
- any of a group of liquid edible fats that are obtained from plants
- a slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water
- a dark oil consisting mainly of hydrocarbons
同义词：petroleum, crude oil, crude, rock oil, fossil oil,
- administer an oil or ointment to ; often in a religious ceremony of blessing
同义词：anoint, inunct, anele, embrocate,
- cover with oil, as if by rubbing; "oil the wooden surface"
An oil is any neutral, nonpolar chemical substance, that is a viscous liquid at ambient temperatures, and is immiscible with water but soluble in alcohols or ethers. Oils have a high carbon and hydrogen content and are usually flammable and slippery.