- This concept has been used analytically in the linked curve model of oligopoly and the theory of monopolistic competition .
- Oligopoly and initiate allocation of emission right
- Modeling in the oligopoly market based on multiagent
- On calculating and regulating of oligopolies ' social welfare
- Oligopoly : a choice for optimizing the structure of industrial markets
- A study on advertising competition tactics in the oligopoly markets
- The kinky oligopoly demand curve and rigid prices " , 1947 , jpe .
淫寡头需求曲线和价格刚性" , 1947年jpe
- Game analysis of asymmetric oligopoly competition in telecommunication
- The petrol market is an oligopoly
- Dynamic game of high - tech development investment in dual - oligopoly market
- (economics) a market in which control over the supply of a commodity is in the hands of a small number of producers and each one can influence prices and affect competitors
An oligopoly is a market form in which a market or industry is dominated by a small number of sellers (oligopolists). A general lack of competition can lead to higher costs for consumers.