on condition 中文是什么意思
发音:用"on condition"造句"on condition"怎么读
- You can go out on condition that you wear an overcoat .
- He agreed on condition that i bombard the enemy house .
- On condition of your signing this receipt, i'll pay you the money .
- He will enter into this job with me, on condition that i'll consent .
- She was allowed to go back to her attic on condition that she would feed herself sensibly .
- I will grant you pardon, on condition that you help me solve a terrible problem .
- The prices assumed for raw materials, utilities, and plant costs are based on conditions in india .
- I disliked both; but agreed to them on condition of his adopting the doctrine of not using animal food .
- On conditions of realizing man ' s all - round development
- A discussion on conditions to abolish the death - sentence