on the chance of 中文是什么意思
发音:用"on the chance of"造句"on the chance of"怎么读
- I came on the chance of finding you .
- I ' ll call at his house on the chance of seeing him before he leaves
- I ' ll call at her office on the chance of seeing her before she leaves
- My friend likes to stroll around the flea market on the chance of picking up something of value
- They will not give advice on the chances of success , nor will they refuse to accept an application
- She was bound to take care of herself on the chance of it , and keep off these casual lovers
- When asked to put a figure on the chances of carvalho making the trip to wembley , mourinho replied : " one per cent .
当被问道卡瓦略在温布利登场的几率的时候，穆里尼奥说： “百分之一。 ”
- Regarding the likelihood of a deal for the 29 - year - old , redknapp cast doubt on the chances of kanoute ending up at fratton park
- Will you undertake to explain , that we suppose it to have been addressed here , on the chance of our knowing where to forward it , and that it has been here some time
- I do assure you that i am not one of those young ladies if such young ladies there are who are so daring as to risk their happiness on the chance of being asked a second time
- 更多例句： 1 2
chance concept 中文, another chance 中文, frank chance 中文, chance to 中文, by chance 中文, clifford chance 中文, chance difference 中文, chance child 中文, counter chance 中文, on the canvas 中文, on the cards 中文, on the carpet 中文, on the ceiling 中文, on the chair 中文, on the chance that 中文, on the charge of 中文, on the cheap 中文, on the climb 中文,