on the fringe 中文是什么意思
发音:用"on the fringe"造句"on the fringe"怎么读
- They had grown up next door to each other, on the fringe of a city .
- It was easier to move about on the fringe of the crowd
- They put up tents on the fringes of the woods
- All big ideas start life on the fringes of debate
- The woodcutter had a little house on the fringes of the forest
- They lived on the fringe of poverty
- Live mainly on the fringes or within the kgalagadi desert
- Rural towns exist on the fringe of civilization , filled with sullen , insular and mistrustful citizens
- Earth was a beautiful place , located on the fringes of one of the galactic systems and easily reached from other galaxies
- Some of those players on the fringes of the team , such as glen johnson , robert huth and lenny pidgeley , could also be deemed expendable
On The Fringe is a popular Pakistani television show on Indus Music. It is hosted and scripted by the eccentric television host and music critic, Fasi Zaka and directed by Zeeshan Pervez.
fringed micelle 中文, lunatic fringe 中文, fringe shark 中文, fringed fibril 中文, diffraction fringe 中文, fringe howling 中文, young fringe 中文, mach fringe 中文, fresnel fringes 中文, on the floor／table 中文, on the fly 中文, on the fly printer 中文, on the following afternoon 中文, on the football field 中文, on the fringes of society 中文, on the fritz 中文, on the front burner 中文, on the front page 中文,