on the strength of 中文是什么意思
发音:用"on the strength of"造句"on the strength of"怎么读
- I got the job on the strength of your recommendation .
- On the strength of that story, i became the layout editor .
- Heathcliff presumed to give himself a holiday on the strength of it .
- On the strength of that impertinent paper, he has offered to send you to college .
- There were lively doings in the durbeyfield household for some time on the strength of tess's bounty .
- On the strength of darcy's regard, bingley had the firmest reliance, and of his judgment the highest opinion .
- Why should you give up our life here and go off to work for her on the strength of a promise given in a letter ?
- The other members of the league, present at the time, shook hands all around and spoke of opening a new bottles on the strength of the occasion .
- Guide to design considerations on the strength of screw threads
- I got the job on the strength of your recommendation