- His fear was powerful organised invasion from the sea .
- My first job was to collect and organise a working team .
- He was now organising a little scheme for smuggling tobacco into london .
- What else had they got ready--prepared and organised to the last inch ?
- Scientists and technicians were engaged and organised on a very large scale .
- They were pursued by detachments hastily organised from the 7th armoured brigade, the support group, and the guards brigade .
- Organised by : hkftu spare time study centre
- Jointly organised with the physical society of hong kong
- Is it possible to have an organised class on saturday
- Similar events will be organised in the future
- bring order and organization to; "Can you help me organize my files?"
- plan and direct (a complex undertaking); "he masterminded the robbery"
同义词：mastermind, engineer, direct, organize, orchestrate,
- arrange by systematic planning and united effort; "machinate a plot"; "organize a strike"; "devise a plan to take over the director''s office"
同义词：organize, prepare, devise, get up, machinate,
- cause to be structured or ordered or operating according to some principle or idea
- form or join a union; "The auto workers decided to unionize"
同义词：unionize, unionise, organize,
- create (as an entity); "social groups form everywhere"; "They formed a company"