音标：[ 'ɔ:gənaiz ] 发音:用"organize"造句"organize"怎么读
- In 1958 we organized ourselves into a commune .
- The article is compact and well organized .
- He had an organized economy of movement .
- Organize peasant farmers into a co-operative .
- Sarah has been enlisted to organize the party ..
- " organize " is to put into a working system .
- He was going to organize everything properly .
- The composition is not well organized .
- How do you organize your résumé ?
- Organizing petitions cost money .
- bring order and organization to; "Can you help me organize my files?"
- plan and direct (a complex undertaking); "he masterminded the robbery"
同义词：mastermind, engineer, direct, organise, orchestrate,
- arrange by systematic planning and united effort; "machinate a plot"; "organize a strike"; "devise a plan to take over the director''s office"
同义词：organise, prepare, devise, get up, machinate,
- cause to be structured or ordered or operating according to some principle or idea
- form or join a union; "The auto workers decided to unionize"
同义词：unionize, unionise, organise,
- create (as an entity); "social groups form everywhere"; "They formed a company"