音标：[ 'ʌðə ] 发音:用"other"造句"other"怎么读"other"的同义词"other" meaning
- There are other visitors besides me .
- But the other men were afraid to meddle .
- They had no other choice but to surrender .
- All other forms of food had disappeared .
- The crown derived rents and other revenue .
- You have nothing to say to each other .
- Oh, it must have been that other chap .
- If other people can do it , so can we .
- Mr. franklin and i looked at each other .
- Other advantages flow from the system .
- not the same one or ones already mentioned or implied; "today isn''t any other day"- the White Queen; "the construction of highways and other public works"; "he asked for other employment"; "any other person would tell the truth"; "his other books are still in storage"; "then we looked at the other house"; "hearing was good in his other ear"; "the other sex"; "she lived on the other side of the street from me"; "went in the other direction"
- very unusual; different in character or quality from the normal or expected; "a strange, other dimension...where his powers seemed to fail"- Lance Morrow
- belonging to the distant past; "the early inhabitants of Europe"; "former generations"; "in other times"
- recently past; "the other evening"
- otherとは意味：other pron. ほかのもの, その他のもの. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆and not a few others そして少なからぬ他のもの ◆a good many others その他多くのもの ◆It is no other than this. それがこれにほかならない, まさしくこれだ no other than the president himself ほかならぬ大統領自身 W...
The Other or Constitutive Other (also the verb othering) is a key concept in continental philosophy; it opposes the Same. The Other refers, or attempts to refer, to that which is other than the initial concept being considered.