- As andrew came in, her husband stood up, smiling broadly, his hands outstretched .
- He moved backward down the shining street, looking at his father-his father who moved toward him, one hand outstretched in fury .
- John was staring at the door that held back the music; towards which, with an insistence at once furious and feeble, his hands were still outstretched .
- These birds stands on the rock , wings outstretched
- The child gave a cry and with outstretched arms ran forward
- Then the hand of god came down with an outstretched arm and freed my ass
- He lay outstretched on the grass
- She took his outstretched hand
- By all this his anger is not turned ; his hand is still outstretched
- On a sudden she stepped , or rather bounded , with outstretched arms , towards the table