音标：[ pein ] 发音:
用"pain"造句"pain"怎么读"pain" in a sentence"pain"的同义词
过去式: pained 过去分词: pained 名词复数: pains 现在分词: paining
- And pain does not matter to a man .
- The pain is often exacerbated by certain foods .
- She saw how much she had pained edward .
- His harsh words caused her much pain .
- This demeanour is usually indicative of pain .
- I address you, daddy, from a bed of pain .
- The patient complains of excruciating pain .
- This disease causes muscle pain and rashes .
- I have a pain in every blamed joint .
- A terrible pain knifed his body .
- a somatic sensation of acute discomfort; "as the intensity increased the sensation changed from tickle to pain"
同义词：pain sensation, painful sensation,
- something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness; "washing dishes was a nuisance before we got a dish washer"; "a bit of a bother"; "he''s not a friend, he''s an infliction"
同义词：annoyance, bother, botheration, infliction, pain in the neck, pain in the ass,
- emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid; "the pain of loneliness"
- a bothersome annoying person; "that kid is a terrible pain"
同义词：pain in the neck, nuisance,
- a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder; "the patient developed severe pain and distension"
- cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- cause emotional anguish or make miserable; "It pains me to see my children not being taught well in school"