过去式: pancaked 过去分词: pancaked 名词复数: pancakes 现在分词: pancaking
- The pancake is burnt .
- Together, they ate a hearty breakfast of pancakes and pork .
- The door burst open and teresa charged in, scowling under her pancake makeup .
- Let us drink a cup of maotai each and carve the duck with this sharp knife . and take one of these pancakes .
- That was all the pancake specifications i could get that night. i didn't wonder that jackson bird found it uphill work .
- I often think it would be nicer to breakfast in a respectable way in the dining room, with grapefruit all chilled and cut, and waffles or pancakes with sausage .
- Try different breakfast foods . - i like pancakes
- - try different breakfast foods . - i like pancakes
- These pancakes made by my mother are really tasty
- It ' s the pancake breakfast . we do it every month
- pancakeとは意味：pancake n. パンケーキ. 【動詞＋】 ◆She buttered her pancakes and then poured syrup over them. パンケーキにバターを塗りその上にシロップをかけた ◆cook pancakes パンケーキを焼く ◆Ruth was making pancakes at the stove. ルースはレンジでパンケーキを作っていた ◆toss a...
A pancake is a thin, flat, round cake prepared from a batter and cooked on a hot griddle or frying pan. In Britain it is made without a raising agent, and is similar to a crêpe.