per week 中文是什么意思
发音:用"per week"造句"per week"怎么读
- In american homes, television sets were on an average of 42. 7 hours per week .
- Self-employed farmers work from 55 to 60 hours per week during the peak summer mouths .
- Public houses are licensed to sell alcoholic drinks for a certain number of hours per week .
- My mother luckily secured a job in a white doctor's office at the unheard-of wages of five dollars per week .
- There were two to three reading periods per week
- Let ' s ask him to work 45 hours per week
- From them he gained a salary of one pound per week
- Apply for 10 minutes , several times per week
- In august , i am in the gym 3 - 4 times per week
- The late return fee is 50 cents per book per week
packaging week 中文, per ahlmark 中文, per rectum 中文, per contra 中文, per urethram 中文, volume per 中文, per dim 中文, per gyrocompass 中文, per digit 中文, per vaginum 中文, per value 中文, per value of the share 中文, per vias naturales 中文, per weather working day 中文, per weight limitation 中文, per westerberg 中文, per winther 中文, per word 中文,