音标：[ pə(:)'mit ] 发音:用"permit"造句"permit"怎么读"permit"的同义詞
- The situation does not permit of any delay .
- Won't they ask for an exit permit ?
- The control system permits more flexibility .
- But it's the kind of thing i can't permit .
- They would not permit him to be elected consul .
- Any harmful conduct to the public interest must not be permitted .
- You cannot enter a military base without a permit .
- Electric firing is not permitted .
- You must permit me to attend you .
- He permitted himself a slight smile .
- the act of giving a formal (usually written) authorization
- large game fish; found in waters of the West Indies
- a legal document giving official permission to do something
- consent to, give permission; "She permitted her son to visit her estranged husband"; "I won''t let the police search her basement"; "I cannot allow you to see your exam"
同义词：allow, let, countenance,
- allow the presence of or allow (an activity) without opposing or prohibiting; "We don''t allow dogs here"; "Children are not permitted beyond this point"; "We cannot tolerate smoking in the hospital"
- make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen; "This permits the water to rush in"; "This sealed door won''t allow the water come into the basement"; "This will permit the rain to run off"
- permitとは意味：１permit n. 免許証; 許可, 免許. 【動詞＋】 ◆cancel a parking permit 駐車許可を取り消す ◆The company was denied a gambling permit by New Jersey authorities. その会社はニュージャージー州当局によって賭博許可を拒否された ◆falsify a permit 許可証を変造する ◆forge a...