音标：[ 'fəuni ] 发音:
- There's a phony note in her letters .
- Guido stronson was a complete phony .
- So are you, we're all phonies .
- From what you say, their papers are phony .
- His friends are tired of all his phony dramatics ...
- You never meet anyone but these phonies in your office .
- He boasted that he had crashed the united states with a phony passport .
- Instinct told him that phony friendliness would not deceive this girl .
- There are lots of phonies and charlatans in the financial newsletter business .
- It worked because it was not just a phony meet-the-people campaign .