photoelectric effect 中文是什么意思
发音:用"photoelectric effect"造句"photoelectric effect"怎么读
- This is obviously due to the compton and photoelectric effects .
- Another phenomenon mentioned by einstein was the so-called photoelectric effect .
- Early experiments on the photoelectric effect had not produced consistent results .
- The photoelectric effect and the compton effect, then, both seem to demand a return to a corpuscular theory of light .
- Two of the three processes, photoelectric effect and pair production, eliminate the photons undergoing interaction .
- Reserch on the photocurrent in the external photoelectric effect of a metal
- Einstein also explained a baffling feature of the photoelectric effect
- Atomic photoelectric effect
- Application of photoelectric effect of tio2 films for corrosion prevention of metals
- For his work on the elementary charge of electricity and on the photoelectric effect
- 更多例句： 1 2
In the photoelectric effect, electrons are emitted from matter (metals and non-metallic solids, liquids or gases) as a consequence of their absorption of energy from electromagnetic radiation of very short wavelength, such as ultraviolet radiation. Electrons emitted in this manner may be referred to as photoelectrons.
photoelectric 中文, photoelectric photometer 中文, photoelectric current 中文, photoelectric colour analyzer 中文, photoelectric dust detector 中文, photoelectric dust meter 中文, photoelectric ectrocolorimeter 中文, photoelectric ectrometer 中文, photoelectric ectrophotometer 中文, photoelectric effetc 中文, photoelectric efficiency 中文, photoelectric electron multiplier tube 中文, photoelectric electron-multiplier tube 中文,