音标：[ 'pleintif ] 发音:
用"plaintiff"造句"plaintiff"怎么读"plaintiff" in a sentence"plaintiff"的同义词
- The plaintiff sees no chance of success .
- Judgment was given against the plaintiff .
- The plaintiff had won, but was ruined financially .
- The plaintiff has no case .
- It follows that the title to the lands in question is in the plaintiff .
- An annotation of plaintiff in lawsuits of public interests
- The judge decided the case in favor of the plaintiff
- Load of proof of plaintiff in administrative action
- The plaintiff is seeking remedy through the court
- The aim of damages is to compensate the plaintiff
A plaintiff (Π in legal shorthand), also known as a claimant or complainant, is the term used in some jurisdictions for the party who initiates a lawsuit (also known as an action) before a court. In other words, someone who tries to sue.