political climate 中文是什么意思
发音:用"political climate"造句"political climate"怎么读
- ` ` due to the repressive political climate ,
- Due to the repressive political climate ,
- Their opinio can shift in re o e to changes in the political climate
- Their opinions can shift in response to changes in the political climate
- Since the typical political climate discourages sharing of resources , the wasted resources are never used
- Oil painting suddenly became a choice until the change of political climate at the end of last century
- There is a darker side to the game , which coincides with a tense political climate between georgia and their neighbours
- In such aried political climates , scientists around the globe are racing to see which techniques will produce treatments soonest
- " in darren ' s case , the current adversarial political climate and its use of language and promise offer a perfect backdrop to the work .
- That ' s kind of silly . … like hey , let ' s talk about these characters , let ' s talk about these women , let ' s talk about these relationships , let ' s talk about the political climate we ' re in
- 更多例句： 1 2
The political climate is the aggregate, current mood and opinions of a populace about political issues that also currently affect that population. It is generally used to describe a state of change in mood and opinions rather than a state of equilibrium.
political director 中文, political dynamics 中文, political functionary 中文, political pressure 中文, political idea 中文, political obligation 中文, political conviction 中文, political reason 中文, political activities 中文, political center 中文, political change in southeast asia 中文, political changes 中文, political charter 中文, political civilization 中文, political co-operation 中文, political comeback 中文, political commentary group 中文, political commentator 中文,