音标：[ pri'zə:v ] 发音:
过去式: preserved 过去分词: preserved 名词复数: preserves 现在分词: preserving
- He preserved his grave and dignified bearing .
- He could still preserve a bold front .
- It certainly preserves food longer .
- Policemen preserve order in the streets .
- Her father alone preserved an attitude of neutrality .
- Mother made some plum preserves .
- Another old method of preserving food is by pickling .
- The fishing in this stretch of the river is strictly preserved .
- Labordette thought her extraordinarily well preserved .
- These books are well preserved .
- fruit preserved by cooking with sugar
同义词：conserve, conserves, preserves,
- a reservation where animals are protected
- a domain that seems to be specially reserved for someone; "medicine is no longer a male preserve"
- prevent (food) from rotting; "preserved meats"; "keep potatoes fresh"
- to keep up and reserve for personal or special use; "She saved the old family photographs in a drawer"
- keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction; "We preserve these archeological findings"; "The old lady could not keep up the building"; "children must be taught to conserve our national heritage"; "The museum curator conserved the ancient manuscripts"
同义词：conserve, maintain, keep up,
- keep or maintain in unaltered condition; cause to remain or last; "preserve the peace in the family"; "continue the family tradition"; "Carry on the old traditions"
同义词：continue, uphold, carry on, bear on,
- keep undisturbed for personal or private use for hunting, shooting, or fishing; "preserve the forest and the lakes"
- maintain in safety from injury, harm, or danger; "May God keep you"
- preserveとは意味：１preserve n. (1) 自然保護区域, 禁猟地, 禁猟区域; 領分, なわばり; 領域, 分野. 【動詞＋】 ◆create a preserve 自然保護区域を作る ◆Don't disturb my private preserve. 私の個人的な領域を荒らさないでください ◆establish a 13,000-acre preserve 1 万 3,000 エーカーの禁猟区域を設...