音标：[ prə'dʌkʃən ] 发音:
- Industrial production declined by 10 percent .
- The meat production looks to further increase .
- Production remains far above consumption .
- Production has already been put on the right track .
- It's used for the production of large castings .
- There is no shop-floor control over production .
- The production of foodstuff increased by 50 percent .
- Scientific management promotes production .
- Our production is starting to roll .
- Production has been increasing year after year .
- (law) the act of exhibiting in a court of law; "the appellate court demanded the production of all documents"
- the act or process of producing something; "Shakespeare''s production of poetry was enormous"; "the production of white blood cells"
- the creation of value or wealth by producing goods and services
- (economics) manufacturing or mining or growing something (usually in large quantities) for sale; "he introduced more efficient methods of production"
- an artifact that has been created by someone or some process; "they improve their product every year"; "they export most of their agricultural production"
- a presentation for the stage or screen or radio or television; "have you seen the new production of Hamlet?"
- a display that is exaggerated or unduly complicated; "she tends to make a big production out of nothing"
- the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time); "production was up in the second quarter"
- productionとは意味：production n. 生産, 生産量; 製作, 産出; 製品, 産物; 結果; 提供; 上演, 演出, (映画などの)製作, 上演; 《口語》 大騒ぎ. 【動詞＋】 ◆activate production 生産を活発にする ◆Problems with a big backlog of unsold stock beat down industrial production. 売れずに残っ...