音标：[ prə'məuʃən ] 发音:
- By working hard he gained rapid promotion .
- Coen gave the young man rapid promotion .
- He has missed a chance of promotion again .
- He had reached the outer limits of promotion .
- The incident closed the door upon his promotion ..
- Should promotion be through merit or seniority ?
- Staying away too long from office will affect promotion .
- She was done out of her promotion .
- She is responsible for sales promotion .
- We had several discussions about his promotion .
- act of raising in rank or position
- the advancement of some enterprise; "his experience in marketing resulted in the forwarding of his career"
- a message issued in behalf of some product or cause or idea or person or institution; "the packaging of new ideas"
同义词：publicity, promotional material, packaging,
- encouragement of the progress or growth or acceptance of something
- promotionとは意味：promotion n. 昇進, 進級; 増進, 促進; 振興, 奨励; 販売促進. 【動詞＋】 ◆Taking leave from the office will affect your promotion. 会社から休暇を取ると昇進にひびくだろう ◆attain promotion 昇進する ◆Showing interest in your job will probably bring ...